06 Dec Winter 2015 Release of Launch.menu brings many new sharing features
Launch.menu new release brings many new sharing features.
The single most important feature we heard requests for was the ability to share a page and subscribe to public pages.
Here is a full list of the updates
- Pages are now accessed from the left hand Blue Column rather than along the top
- Color coding for pages to easily know which are private, shared or imported
- Drag and Drop your folder and bookmarks between pages
- Make your pages publicly viewable (even for people without a launch.menu account)
- Public pages can be indexed and seen by Google
- See who has subscribed to your public page
- Share pages with a limited selection of people via email
- Improved bookmark importing
- Lots of performance and minor UI improvements
We have also added a link to Amazon in the side bar. Its a great place to do your holiday shooping and by using this link we earn some affiliate revenue which helps offset the cost of the servers. You can hide the link in Settings.
Please continue to provide us with feedback including what you like and what you would want in the next release by emailing to email@example.com or using the feedback button in the app.